United States All Star Federation (USASF) is offering the scholarship for athlete named as the USASF Young Athlete Scholarship. The program is open to any USASF member athlete between the ages of 9-18 (as of August 31, 2017).The mission of the USASF is to support and enrich the lives of our all Star athletes and members. It’s also providing consistent rules, strive for a safe environment for our athletes, drive competitive excellence, and promote a positive image for the sport.Winning candidate will receive scholarship award per region (MW, NE, SE, SW, W) and can be used toward any reasonable cost related to competition, uniform/costume, and travel costs.
The US All-Star Federation (USASF) was founded in 2003 with the core principle of making All-Star a safer sport by establishing fair and consistent rules and competition standards. The organization credentials coach with the goal of providing the safest possible environment for cheer and dance athletes to train and compete.
- Any USASF member athlete between the ages of 9-18 (as of August 31, 2017) who participates at a USASF member program
- Athletes are eligible to apply for only one USASF scholarship per season (either a Young Athlete Scholarship or a College Scholarship)
- Applicants must maintain a 3.0 GPA for current grading period, demonstrate that they are well rounded, and be able to provide support recommendations of achievement
How to Apply:
Interested candidate can submit on-line application form through the given link: http://usasf.formstack.com/forms/young_athlete17
Candidate must submit the following:
- A Leadership Service Project (requirements below)
- A copy of your recent report card
- A good quality head shot photo
- A Performance Video (requirements below),
- A completed USASF Recommendation Form from your All Star Coach
- A completed USASF Recommendation Form from your All-Star program owner/director.
Financial Aid and Award Money:
- Scholarships will be awarded per region (MW, NE, SE, SW, W), scholarship totals will be determined each year based on sponsorship donations. The number of scholarships awarded will be based on the amount of funding each year and will be recognized at each USASF Regional Convention.
- Funds are sent to each recipient’s USASF Member All Star Program to be used toward any reasonable cost related to competition, uniform/costume, and travel costs.
- Application Submission is March 1, 2017
- Leadership Service Project Submission is March 1, 2017
- Owner/Coach Recommendation Submission is March 8, 2017
- Video Submissions is March 8, 2017
- Recipients announced is June 15, 2017
- Payment submitted to Program is September 1, 2017
Link for more Information:
ГЛАВА 126 - Одна минута. Джабба посмотрел на ВР. Стремительно исчезал уровень авторизации файлов - последняя линия обороны.